Thursday, January 14, 2016

Awesome Life Friday #48

Welcome to Awesome Life Friday!

We're so looking forward to seeing what you've been cooking, creating, growing, decorating, reviewing, giving away, and thinking about this week!

You may have noticed that we've begun co-hosting another link up - Party in Your PJs!  It starts on Tuesday evenings, and runs through Sunday.  I hope you'll join us there as well!


Here's a few of the things we've been up to:




We hope you'll check these out if you haven't already!  Don't forget to peek at the sidebar and check out what other giveaways we currently have going.

~~~

And now our favorite part - the FEATURES!  If you're one of our featured posts, we'd love it if you'd grab a button, and thanks to all of you who shared with us last week!

If you are one of our FEATURED bloggers, this button is for you!










A Blogger's Guide to Rocking Facebook in Under 10 Minutes // Giftie Etcetera




Setting Down Roots // Homesteading on Grace



Saw Blade Coffee Sign // A Vintage Green



Perfect Paneer Cheese at Home // Syncopated Mama



How to Make Anise Liqueur // Olives & Okra



Organization Month: Developing an Organization Strategy // The Fundamental Home




Thank you all so much for sharing your awesomeness!


Are you all ready to party?  If you like, we'd love it you'd help spread the word by grabbing our button:






Here we go!


7 comments:

  1. Thank you Lynda for featuring my saw 'coffee' sign, a lovely surprise. Thank you for hosting Awesome Life Friday 48. Have a lovely weekend.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore the rustic look it adds to an otherwise utilitarian part of the kitchen!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my paneer cheese post, as well as hosting this awesome party! Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm such a fan of paneer cheese - I had no idea it was that simple, and I can't wait to give it a try. Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  3. I'm so surprised! Thank you for featuring my apple tree post, and for hosting each week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it - we've been talking about wanting to grow some fruit trees, so it was really useful info! Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for featuring Giftie Etcetera! I shared the news (and your linky party) with my Facebook followers!

    ReplyDelete